I said goodbye to winter by confiscating Evyn's little teddy bear calendar and transforming it into our family summer planner. There were things we talked about doing last year and the year before that we did not do because the activities never made it to the calendar. In an attempt to do it all, I marked all of Holly's days off, mapped out the weekends that we could plan some escapes, wrote down when we would have company, birthday parties, as well as our summer family beach getaway and then filled in the rest with camps and activities for the kids. Just like that, I find myself knocking on August's door. We have been busy socializing with friends, having parties, camping, daytripping and swimming. My lack of blogging time always means that life is moving rapidly and my personal time is always lost in the shuffle (and I'm working far too much and not quite getting enough sleep). On the bright side, we are certainly living and doing and experiencing. I cannot complain, except maybe about being tired sometimes.
In an attempt to recap the last few months, I'm going to break it down month-by-month. Here we go.
Monday, July 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment