
I took the kids to Holly's work last night for their neighborhood kid haunted house/parade around the nursing home. Let me just say that Holly was dressed up as a scarecrow that had seen better days - seriously disturbing for even me. E and R would not come close to her. :) The residents LOVED seeing the kids all dressed up and even judged a little costume contest. As we were leaving, Evyn was presented with third prize for her Ariel costume. She was a little surprised but thrilled to receive her prize - a green Halloween basket with a disguise kit, some festive socks, a spider on a stick and a few other little goodies. All the way home she kept telling me that she was so happy to have won and that she could not believe it. After we arrived home and we were looking through her prize basket, she says "I cannot believe I won. I did not even know that I *wanted* to win."
Here she is with her prize:

Here's Evyn and Holly: Isn't Holly freaky? (click on the picture for the full effect)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
No comments:
Post a Comment