I "borrowed" this idea from someones blog (Kim!) and since I am having trouble focusing on the work I should be doing, I decided to give it a whirl......
I am thankful for:
~ Big sisters. Not that I have one, but that Evyn and Reed do, and even more that their big sister is willing to take them for the whole weekend.
~ That Holly and I are celebrating 15 years together this weekend.
~ Paper - with all of the forms that I have had to print and fax this morning, I would have been screwed without it.
~ The moments of each day when my kids are playing nicely together.
~ That I took a day off this week and met up with some friends.
~ That my scale is starting to move in the right direction.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am thankful for YOU!
mimi
I'm thankful you took a day off and met some friends too.
Eileen
Post a Comment