
Most of the pictures are self-explanatory but a few of them might require explanation, a "had to be there" kind of thing. Like the picture of Holly with some one's finger (Matt's ?) clinched in her teeth. She is holding a cigarette but does not smoke - this was the warm up to night that most of us cut loose. The one of me holding the shaker... is that *really* me? Why do I look like I am trying to sell the shaker - a shaker full of something(s) contained in the many bottles in the background, and who is that flipping me and my shaker off in the upper right hand corner? I might never know, however, I suspect it is Matt's hand (again). Next to me and the shaker is Travis and Alleigh outside watching fireworks on the Fourth of July...in the wind. I just love Alleigh's wind-induced mullet. The pictures of Evyn and Reed eating suckers cracks me up because these two jumped into almost every picture taken on the deck that evening. Jenni and her beautiful daughters were *trying* to take some shots of themselves, but almost each one contained Evyn chomping on that darn sucker. In one of them, Reed looks like he is jamming the thing down his throat. The one of Holly and Travis at the bottom is part II of a yearly series in which Holly and Travis are photographed when she is pointing to some random part of his body...I am sure you can imagine what this series could turn into over the years. No, the picture of Evyn and Alleigh was not taken in a steam room - darn humidity. Last, but not least, the bottom, right picture was taken by Leslie when we noticed a rainbow ring around the sun. Here I was thinking that the universe was sending us a message of love, light and happy beach party vibes, but it is actually a semi-regular occurrence, a 22 degree halo.... cool nonetheless.
No comments:
Post a Comment