After singing several solos of the happy birthday song and telling me that I am "so cute", my dear sweet young son said "You are usually 37 but now you are 38." That is the kind of cuteness that money cannot buy. Having one of your favorite meals made with love and topped off with an ice cream roll is priceless. It was a beautiful day thanks to my wonderful family.
I also received an email from my very first born containing a song written just for me and sung by him. Another priceless gesture to make me feel special on my birthday, a day that started out extremely irritating thanks to computer/work issues and was turned around by the people who mean the the world to me. I am one lucky, blessed, satisfied, happy, loved girl.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment