Wednesday, December 26, 2007

In the days and weeks leading up to Christmas....





We have been making festive shaped crayons out of old, broken ones, decking the halls with tons of school-made art. I wonder how many times the North Pole Express made its way around our tree? Lets not even talk about all of the cookies and sweet treats we have made and then there is the gingerbread house, the paper snowflakes, paper chain, the painted ornaments and all of the Christmas coloring book pages that we have all (and I do mean ALL of us, Gary and Ashley) colored on. Did I mention all of the glitter? The glue? Ashley even crafted this Play-Doh Christmas tree, gifts and person. We've been busy. It has been fun and we now have over 300 days to come up with new and different ideas for next year. If Holly continues to channel her inner Martha we might just see her on the Today Show in 2008 giving holiday craft ideas right there with Martha.

No comments: