Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall, a new perspective


Now that the most beautiful week of the year has come and gone, the leaves are raining down like there is no tomorrow, and my bitter feelings toward fall and impending winter are dominating my mind. It does not help that it is all of a sudden cold during the day and frigid at night as well as during my early morning runs (although Troy loves running in this weather). I'm not excited for winter a.t. a.l.l. I am, however, a little happy that big girl Evyn is able to work a rake this year. I might also crack a smile and might even laugh a little as the kids enjoy playing in the leaves for the next few weekends while we work our buns off cleaning them out of the yard, and then I will go back to being a cold-hating scrooge. promise.

No comments: