Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful Friday

~I love Fridays so much that I wish a few more hours could be inserted into them. I especially love Fridays when Ashley and Gary take the kids for an overnighter. It has been a while. We are trying out a new-ish restaurant which should be fun.



~Although it wears me out and sometimes freaks me out, I have the ability to work as much as I possibly can or want to. With the holidays here and the economy as it is, this makes me happy when I get my check but bitchy because of all of the work to be done.



~My kids are really understanding the concept of being thankful and talk about it often. Reed has surprised me this week with some of the things he is thankful for. At the very top of his list every time is "Sissy and Gary."



~My dog makes me laugh. Just this morning, we passed Evyn's bus (that was stopped, picking up more kids) during our run and Troy stopped and stood up on his hind legs so he could say hi to his girlfriend, Mrs. R. Mrs. R still invites him onto the bus several times a week. They love each other. :)



~The book fair was this week. I l.o.v.e. the book fair, reminds me of when I was in elementary school.

~ Milly happened to be off of work today and surprised me with a yummy pumpkin coffee drink - said I sounded distressed this week (I can't imagine). Holly brought me flowers last night. I'm feeling the love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for. Myself I am thankful that you have such a wonderful family who love you and treat you so good. Alos I am thankful that you let me come visit whenever I can so I can spoil you and Holly and especially the kids.