* The extra meetings and extra things I had to do this week turned out to be a really good thing. Forced me out of my routine and into some fun social opportunities. Need to do this more often.* The kids are old enough to let cats and dogs in and out, feed the dogs, mop the floor AND they are still young enough to think it is fun. Bwahahaha!!!
* We have to decide by Tuesday whether to reserve a spot in Reed's pre-school for next year, just in case he does not go to kindy. I emailed his current teacher to get some perspective on his progress and she responded to my email with a phone call today. What she said was music to my years.
* The kids and their school Valentine's Day parties. I used to love exchanging valentines when I was a kid and this totally takes me back, way back, but I do not remember bringing home as much candy as they have. Not exactly thankful for the crazy kids on a sugar high, but maybe I'm just jealous that sugar does not affect me in the same way.
* Our adorable little overnight guest. She had a hard week and then her daddy got sick. We gladly took her. E and R just love having her around. She is completely entertained by them. She is absolutely sweet and so good it's unbelievable.
* Although it's at the bottom of my list, we without a doubt are most excited to hear that the next new member of the family is going be be a girl. We could care less about the gender - we are just thrilled that things are looking so great so far. 16.5 weeks and counting.
No comments:
Post a Comment