I really wish I had a better angle on this first picture. It looks like Troy is trying to attack Sage, however, that is not exactly what is going on here. Sage is warning that large dum-dum that he needs to step away. There is just something in all three Great Danes we have had that makes them want to smell Sage to the point of harassment when she first gets home from the groomer. If we have been through three Danes in Sage's lifetime, that makes Sage almost old as dirt, but she's still got enough spunk to tell a Great Dane off.
I guess it is pretty obvious what is going on in the second picture. That is Troy's "Uh-oh, screwed up again" face. Sage is giving him the hairy, but freshly groomed, eyeball.
1 comment:
Spunky LOL(little old lady) and that darned teenager. ;-) I have a picture in my head of her wacking him over the head with her purse. LMAO
Post a Comment