For the final half day of school today, my co-room moms and I threw a little class party with visor decorating, Popsicles and the limbo. This came after the principal called the teachers to the front of the school, he got on the roof of the cafeteria and let each teacher throw water balloons at him. He was making good on a challenge he made to the school a few months ago to encourage reading. It was a lot of fun to see that. He is the most outgoing, fun principal I have ever known of and the kids, obviously, loved the show. That is Evy's teacher in the red dress taking her shot.


Here are some pictures from the kindergarten zoo trip (Who knew giraffes have blue tongues?)and Field Day. Yes, I was the looser mother who forgot to dress her child in the purple tie-dyed shirt for Field Day. Oops.

The video is from the opening ceremonies for the older kids' Field Day a couple of weeks ago. Evyn is the taller kid in the center that is sort of in front of the teacher in the purple shirt.
No comments:
Post a Comment