Wednesday, June 10, 2009

33 weeks and counting

That would be how far along Ashley is in her pregnancy as of today. We had a baby shower at the house this past Sunday. Holly, Suzanne, Heather and I did a pretty darn good job pulling off the BBQ luncheon that our pregnant princess requested. Being the non-traditional people that we are, we invited girls, guys, ladies, men and even some little people made an appearance. The only game we played had to do with chugging beer out of baby bottles.
It was the perfect reason to have a gathering. We are in the countdown now for baby Reagan, although she is not allowed to pull any stunts while we are on vacation in July. If she does, she will definitely be known to us as Reagan The Beautiful Vacation Wrecker.



2 comments:

Jami said...

I'm so happy to see this update! I've been wondering how things have been going. Such an exciting time for all of you! Congratulations.

tyjoesmom said...

Oh yay Shannon. I have been thinking about you guys and wondering how Ashley was doing. Love the name!!