
This rat is one of our Halloween decorations. Actually, it is Evyn's rat. She spent her hard earned allowance on that nasty-looking thing. We were at the Halloween store on Saturday with many, many neat scary things inside for purchase, but she wanted to buy the rat. Who am I to tell her how to spend her own money?
The rat now lives in the "haunted playroom" and is so life-like that later that day it startled me when I was in there....Evyn just had to position it on the floor for the full look-at-me-and-my-long-fangs-and-tail-running-around-your-playroom effect. The rat now lives on the table next to the skull, but anyway, when I was cleaning Sunny the guinea pig's area yesterday, I began to realize that Sunny and the rat look a lot alike. For fun, I put the rat down on the floor next to Sunny and it was instant love. Once Sunny was back in her domain, I put the rat in there with her and they could be twins, except for Sunny's lack of tail. And this, folks, is how I amuse myself while my children are at school. thankyouverymuch!
No comments:
Post a Comment