Evyn complained yesterday about not feeling well Friday morning. She had no fever and a slight runny nose so we sent her on to school. About two hours later, we got a distress call from the school stating that Evyn had passed out for about 20 seconds in class and the school police officer had to carry her out of there and to the clinic. I probably don't need to mention the panic that went through us. I got a chance to try out Xanax and that stuff works very well - half a dose and I was no longer shaking. I normally do not like taking medicine, but in this case, I was very glad to have it.Holly took her to the pediatrician who diagnosed a double ear infection and as she was telling Holly to call 911 if Evyn passed out again and they were getting her off of the exam table, Evyn's eyes rolled back in her head and she almost passed out again. After elevating her legs and giving her a sucker, they referred Holly to a local hospital. After Ashley came to get Reagan, I met Holly and Evy at the hospital where they gave her a very thorough work-up. All of the results were normal and we were sent on our way with a prescription for an antibiotic. Shew! Hope that never happens again.
I know Holly will just LOVE the fact that I posted this picture of her, but it is the result of having too much time to play around with my phone while waiting around in the hospital. Until Friday, I had no idea my camera phone had this "disguise" feature. I'm still laughing.....

2 comments:
Wow! What a scare! I sure hope she's feeling better by now, and that doesn't happen again. How scary. LoL about Holly with the disguise feature! ;)
It definitely was scary. Holly is so going to kill me when she sees that picture, lol!!
Post a Comment