About a month after the last foot of snow that fell, another foot fell on Saturday. I was excited for the first few hours, relieved that our power stayed on and that we were warm and content but days of cold temps later, I'm getting restless. That plus the fact that we might get a little more snow or ice tonight and then another storm could blast us with more significant snowfall again this weekend. Did I mention that Holly ALWAYS has to work when it snows? I heard they are predicting up to 19 inches. Let's just hope that the weatherman is not correct in his predictions.
I do realize that this little bit of snow is like nothing compared to up north or out west but I am a cold weather wimp and find the snow and all to be a pain in the rear. I survived the Texas heat wave of 1980 and enjoyed it...I'm not cut out for this kind of winter. I did go out and take some pictures in spite of my cold, messy snow hating self.



No comments:
Post a Comment