So, as I mentioned before, we had a huge tree cut down by our pool back in June. The day that they guys were cutting the beloved Magnolia tree, both of the phone lines in our house went dead. Like as in cut me off very abruptly as I sat and worked. If we have no phone, I cannot work. It turned out that the lines were cut not by our tree guys but by our neighbor's yard guys two houses down. It was all fixed up by the next morning, and I was back to work....until today.
Today, our tree guys came back to cut another very large, very beautiful but dying tree down. We were going to have it trimmed until we noticed that the whole top was dead and several limbs, which were the size of small trees, were dead and/or dying and hanging over the end of the house. Anyway, as the guys were out there cutting and I was in here working, the phone line went dead again, both of them. Exact same scenario and more than two months between incidents. It is either one of the strangest coincidences I've witnessed or Mother Nature's way of showing her disapproval at the cutting of a tree. Makes me wonder.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment