After a foot of snow kept the kids out of school until last Thursday, another storm came through Friday (which cancelled school) and Saturday, leaving us with about eight inches on top of the remnants from the last storm. This is so not a typical VA winter. I don't even have to say how excited the kids have been about this. Troy has been pretty excited about it too. We have been watching movies, playing games and eating junk food. What a life....I'm starting to feel really disgusting.
It is Monday and we are starting another week with the kids at home. We are expecting temps in the 40s by the end of the week, however, it is supposed to snow and sleet again tomorrow. Boo!


Evyn was super excited about getting her Scooby book collection on the only day she did go to school last week. I love to see her lying around reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment