I never posted pictures of the kindergarten field day that was at least a month ago, possibly more. I thought it was a little lame this year. Things seemed rushed and not as relaxed and fun as other field days I had been a part of, but they did not seem to care. It was probably just me being grumpy. Field day always starts out with a little dance that they all learn in PE. It is always more fun to watch the kindergartners do the dance. I am always a sucker for cheap/free entertainment and a laugh. Here is Reed doing the dance - he is the tall one in front wearing the silver shorts. It's okay to laugh. :)
I have also included a few pictures of the games and activities that followed:
yes, they trust kindergartners to pass a bucket containing water over their heads to the kids behind them.
Reed is taking the easy way out. If you get sick of rolling the tire, just pick the darn thing up and run with it.
Obstacle course!
Waiting to dance - could somebody start the music? The boy on Reed's left makes him look like the Jolly Green Giant.
No comments:
Post a Comment