Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pictures

Click on the pic above for a bigger view.



We had Reed's 6th birthday party here at the house. We rented a dragon bounce house and cotton candy machine. Holly and I built an obstacle course which consisted of hitting a baseball off of a tee, crawling through the silly string tunnel, bamboo ladder walk, bamboo hurdle, walking across a large bamboo "balance beam," through a tent full of fake snakes and bugs, weave through the cones and then carry a Frisbee with a baseball on it back across the yard to the tee. They did a water balloon toss and pin the bat on the ball. There was a ton of sugar with the cotton candy and cake (that Sissy made) but there was a ton of action, lots of bouncing and sweating. Our guests were all close friends and family, some with kids and some without, all either hanging out or trailing after children. It was a great day. It was hard to narrow the pictures down to 16 from the hundreds I started with.

Good grief, I thought I posted this two weeks ago. Better late than never, I suppose.

No comments: