Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashley

A quarter of a century ago, Ashley was born, and 24 years ago, the picture of her eating cake was taken. I just had to scan the other two pictures of her as well because Reagan is who I see when I look at them. As much as Reagan can look like a mini Gary, there is no denying the fact that she definitely looks like her mom in a major way. Anyway, we had a little cookout on Sunday to celebrate Ashley's 25th. It's crazy that she has gotten this old. She's a mom and a wife and has made us grandmas. Now that I think about it, maybe we should stop celebrating her birthday from this point on so that we don't have to think about how old WE are getting. Hope it was a good one Ash, because it was probably the last one that we ever acknowledge.

I'm totally kidding.

No comments: