Monday, May 24, 2010

Reed is 6 today!

Six years ago today, the little man was born. He used to be traumatized by his own birthday since it involved being in the spotlight. He did not want to be sung to and he did not want to be watched while he opened his presents. Things are different now - waaayyy different. He very happily played the role of the birthday boy at his party Saturday, plus he did not insult one gift in front of his guests. That was probably the one thing that I was concerned about, and my friend Erica knows exactly why (he totally insulted the Florida souvenir that she and Sandra so kindly brought him when they visited us last month.) Anyway, I will have to post party pics when I have more time. There were only 200-something to sort through - Ashley and Heather so kindly played photographer and we got some really great pictures.


Today, when I went up to have lunch with him and pass cookies out to his classmates, Reed was wearing a birthday crown that his teacher gave him. He is beyond cute and was loving the attention he was getting due to it being his birthday. He is certainly growing up.

No comments: