Something happened this morning that reminded me yet again that Evy and Reed are growing up. As we were pulling up at pre-school, I asked them if they thought they could unbuckle their seats and then have Reed open his door so they could climb out without me having to get out of the car at all. They excitedly said they could and then Evyn prompted Reed to open his door while I was still coasting to my stooping point - I guess you could say they were eager to give this a try. They succeeded and were clearly thrilled at their independence.
Now that I know Reed can successfully open his door, I feel like I should put the child lock on so he does not try it at an inappropriate time, like on the highway....
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hehehehe. Problem. If you put the child lock on, you no longer have independence. The alternative however is rather scary!!! Hehehe.
Post a Comment