Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Houston, we have a heartbeat!

Yes, there is a brand new, tiny little heart beating in the lively family and it is not living inside me, which makes me even more happy to say that Ashley and Gary are expecting again. Today was the big first ultrasound, first OB appointment where they talk to you for over an hour and send you on your way with a little canvas bag full of baby-related materials. Her due date is October 4th which seems like an eternity, but I am hoping that the time will fly by since I am not the one pregnant and other peoples pregnancies go by so much faster than your own. Since this is our grandchild, it might actually go slower. We shall see. Nothing but good stuff lies ahead, I can feel it.

2 comments:

Lipstick Jungle said...

YAY baby!!! Of course many many sticky prayers are being sent Ash and Gar's way!

Bianca said...

Congratulations!!!! How very exciting! I am sending lots of sticky dust and wish her a happy and healthy 9 months!