Today started out like the rest, kids up at the crack of dawn, me thinking that morning has once again come too soon. Reed is almost always happy in the morning, but today he was exceptionally happy and stayed that way thoroughout the morning all while cooperating and following along with the lets-get-ready-for-school morning routine. This is not usually the way it works.
Fast forward to after school. Reed happpily walked to my car and said he listened to Ms. Duffy today, his teacher who I have been having to speak with weekly due to his less than desirable classroom behavior. I wanted to believe him, so I did. He continued to chat away in the car and when we got home Evyn said "Mommy, Reed sure is being a good boy today."
You know you are being a good boy when your sister who is only 20 months older than you are notices.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment