The other day, my friend Kelly and I were talking about the funny things that our kids say. We were also talking about how sometimes those funny quotes are not so funny when you repeat them to someone else.
There must have been a cat wrestling match on my desk last night because my notebook that I use for work and which I also happens to contain funny Evyn and Reed quotes that I write down was all over the floor this morning with the quotes sitting right on top. I took that as a sign to share some of the crazy things my kids say, whether you find it funny or not.
In the last six months, Evyn has said:
~ I'm not in the right mood for outsideness.
~ Look at Baby Alleigh's picture. That must have been taken a century ago.
~ I think pigeons have their leg muscles and head muscles attached because you know that their heads move every time they take a step.
~ She talks a lot for a little girl (talking about Reagan). Maybe we should call her yap-yap.
~ You know how I'm different? Because I came out that way.
~ There are a lot of vitamins and emeralds in eggs.
E/R conversation:
Reed: Evyn, you are jealous.
Evyn: What's jealous?
Reed: It's when you feel.......not perfect.
Some of Reed's quotes over the past few months:
~ J.M was not at school today and neither was M.G. There were two characters missing from my class.
~ (While looking at a magazine cover with a male swimmer on the cover) I am going to toot at her penis. (I'm proud to report that he now has his personal pronouns straight)
~ Hey sweets, want some popcorn with your pop?
~ (talking about his bus route) ...then we turn down the last street and pick up "Fake." (I'm sure that her name is actually "Faith")
~ (while playing Lego Star Wars on the Wii)....Hey, it's Martin Luther King!! (this just happened to be in January right around MLK Day)
No comments:
Post a Comment