
Reed is learning about famous Americans from the past right now. The ones you see pictured on dollar bills, coins - presidents from wayyyy back. Several days this week, Reed has come home and before he can even get his coat off, he asks me if I think he looks like Abraha.m Lin.coln. I am very happy to tell him that he certainly is much more handsome than Abe ever was. He seems bummed out that I don't see a resemblance. Looking at these two pictures, though, maybe their ears are the same. I'll have to tell him that if he asks me again.
After getting a haircut a couple of nights ago, he told me his new haircut was like Geor.ge Wa.shington's. When I told him that Geor.ge Wash.ington wore a powdered wig (and I have no clue what I am talking about) he thought that was the funniest thing ever. He said, "powdered like a donut? He wore it on his head"?
No comments:
Post a Comment