Thursday, April 10, 2008

Conversation between Reed and Grandpa:


Reed enters the apartment with a bowl of strawberries and has a seat next to Grandpa.


R: Hi Grandpa!

G: Hey buddy, how 'bout a strawberry? (as he reaches out to get one)

R: Hey Grandpa, how 'bout some Coke? (he says reaching for the glass)



The boy has a Coke radar, always seems to visit when he thinks Gramps has a fresh one.



************************************************************************

Where is the mute button?


There are times when I wish dear, sweet Evy had a mute button. She never shuts up, never. I love talking to her and am happy to engage in conversation, however, there are times when her constant chattering is mind blowing - like when I am concentrating on something, cooking, shopping or just trying to think. Ahhhh! She reminds us so much of Ashley at a young age. It is frightening how much alike they can be.

No comments: