Just in time for spring, I managed to sort of, kind of run over a tiny part of Reed's practically brand new bike with my Tahoe. I quickly realized my mistake, backed up and thought I had just smashed one training wheel and that he would be fine since it is about time for him to learn to ride on two wheels. Well, it seems that I also bent the frame and the back wheel. Since that happened, Evyn has not ridden her bike either because these buddies don't do anything without the other.
So, Holly's persistence (or nagging - sorry babe, but you have been nagging) paid off and Reed once again has wheels. This bike is also bigger - 16 inches versus the 12 inch he has been riding and he is thrilled about his "big, new motorcycle." Take a close look at Evyn's face, she is pretty happy too. She even pumped up his tires for him, which was adorable and I wish I had caught that on video.


No comments:
Post a Comment