Gary's friend, Matt, can now say that Gary's sister-in-law hit on him. She said he was "hot," acted a little shy but then she "flirted" a little more and also said he was cute. If he repeats the story, I am sure that he will leave out the fact that Gary's sister-in-law is FIVE years old!!
Yes, my friends... my sweet, innocent, little Evyn told Matt, a 20-something year old man, that he is hot!
Ashley and Gary took E and R for the night last night and that is when this statement was made. After Ashley filled me in, I laughed and laughed and laughed some more, but then I got really scared. She is five - how did she know to say that? This guy is actually pretty hot, how could she make an observation like that? Does she know what she was saying, like really what she was saying?
As our friend Erica used to say when Ashley was a middle schooler or younger, we better start digging that moat. Like now!!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment