Friday, April 11, 2008

Sunny, Part II

Me again, I just had to come back to tell you what happened to me yesterday. Things have continued to be wonderful for me in the Lively house. They provide me with plenty of produce to nibble on, take me outside every day that is is warm enough and I have two very sweet little caretakers, however, there is one problem.....Troy!

Troy has to know that I was here first. Actually, I think that is why he wants a piece of my ass. Ever since the Livelys moved my cage and made me an exercise run, Troy has been dying to see me up close , like reeeee-aaally close. The baby gate they leave up in the doorway to my room does a fine job keeping Troy out but, as these people are discovering, I can get out of my little run area and also out of my room.

Yesterday while the kids were at school, I got bored and decided to explore a little. Troy saw me out. I must have had a bulls eye on my back because that big fool jumped me and tried rough me up a bit. He slobbered on my back, Gah! I'm still upset about that!! I can groom my damn self, thank you very much.

Anyway, Shannon rescued me. I'd hate to think what could have happened to me if she had not been home. After this incident, I was showered with attention for the rest of the day, checking to see if I had any obvious injuries. I heard Evyn tell her Grandpa that I had a heart attack when Troy got me. I swear, I almost did! They need to do something about that pooch before my life flashes before my eyes for the final time.

~Sunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sunny, the next time you want to go exploring outside your room you need to make sure you know where Troy is hanging out. Maybe you should have a talk with him and make friends then maybe he can ride you around on his back sometimes as long as you are not afraid of heights. Can't wait to meet you both on my next visit. MiMi